Dates for this years event are:
March 22, 23, 24
This year the Matisho Memorial Turn for Cancer Weekend will be considerably scaled down. Glen Friesen, our fearless, energetic, leader for the last many years has not been feeling well for a couple of months and has had to step back from the organizing. Glen had made the arrangements with Menno Industries prior to becoming ill, so we do have the facility secured.
- Dates are March 22, 23, 24
- Attendees are expected to make a contribution to the Cancer Society.
- We will be able to set up Friday March 22 after 4:00.
- The shop will be open Saturday March 23 from 8:00 until 5:00
- Sunday March 24 we will start clean up by 2:00 pm.
- Bring your own lathe, carving tools, paint or whatever you need.
- There will be no band saw, drill press or extra lathes.
- There will not be any food supplied beyond what we bring ourselves.
- There will NOT be a silent auction.