Check out some pictures here:
When: June 19 – 21, 2015
Where: Shell Lake Gazebo (click for Shell Lake website)
Who: Anyone interested in turning.
What: A weekend of fun learning about turning.
Michael Hosaluk will be our instructor for the weekend.
Some more details:
– Bring a lathe if you have one. Come anyway if you don’t have one and you will get some time on a shared lathe.
– Be prepared to tent or use your RV. There are few local places to rent.
– Public toilets are close by but there is no shower facility.
– There is a restaurant at the site where you can buy meals but no cooking facilities unless you have your own.
– We expect to have Saskatchewan weather.
The 2014 Symposium was successful because of countless hours by many volunteers. In order to express our appreciation it was decided we would engage Michael Hosaluk as an instructor at our annual Shell Lake turning weekend. Michael will give some demonstrations as well as hands on assistance to anyone in attendance. This is a unique opportunity to learn from one of the most experienced and sought after teachers in the global family of turners.