More about Oct. meeting.
Please be reminded that our club meeting will be on October 15th, as the 8th is Thanksgiving. Persephone will not have staff, at the facility, on the 8th.
Agenda for October 15th
1. Jim Beebe will do a demo on segmented turning lay out.
2. We will be taking orders for club smocks, as well as Moffat lights. We are working with the Regina club, on those orders.
3. Discussion of potential club turning events.
4. Election of Club President. I am stepping down after four years in the position. I am willing to be somewhat active as “past president”, for the first six months or year, if that would be helpful to a new person.
5. Annual memberships are due; if you have not paid your $20 dues, please pay Duncan.
6. Draw items: Lee Valley has again been generous with two gift cards; please contribute your own items, if you choose.
Happy Thanksgiving, and see you on the 15th
President – Hub City Turners
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink